8.13.2011

a new thing. a break.

I didn't blog in nantucket. It was not for lack of things to say. It may have been for lack of time, except that I'm on page 265 of TSMs. Clearly there was some time for internet loitering.

I don't know what's wrong with me. So I'm taking a break. For a month. On September 13th, I'll be back, I promise.

I won't be ignoring the blog for that month. My hope is that I'll be overflowing with things to say by the time I allow myself to sit down to say them. I'll still be keeping track of real conversations and real conversations, my family will still be weird and I'll probably still be mentally unstable on occasion.
This isn't the end.

I just need a second to, in my mother's words,* live my life instead of writing about it.

Love always,
Clara

*Mom, did you not realize that the point of that other post was that you should stop commenting on my blog posts? I tried the subtlety thing! 

2 comments:

Daphna said...

reading TSMs while wearing lilly in nantucket. TSM. love you girly!

Belle Armed said...

I miss you, Clara.