7.03.2010

go fish

We played Go Fish tonight.
I have not played such a rigorous game of Go Fish since I was in third grade.
Five guys, two decks of cards, only seven 9s, and one Clara.

Honestly the only insight into this evening that I feel qualified to give is a series of quotes-without-much-context. Any further analysis would be overreaching and would probably mar the purity of the event.

(That's my way of saying, "I'm a lazy blogger tonight, because I'm tired, and these quotes are pretty funny.")

Simone: Gimme your bitch, your queen.

Peter: It's dry now, just all sticky and stuff.
(I believe he had spilled Pepsi on his hand, but who can say for sure?)

Simone: Clara, do you have any bitches?
Me: So many. However, none of the kind you want. Fish.

Kyle: There's my king, there's my dude.

Kyle: All Simone has is bitches.

Simone did end up with a lot of bitches, and by that I mean queens, and by that I mean wow, Go Fish is a really fantastic game.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

kmac said...

one word. Astute