7.10.2010

packing

It's hard to commit to carrying three weeks worth of clothes on your back. At least on the Camino there was no expectation to look good. On my trip, I don't think that will be the case.

I think I might finally be finished though. Hooray for that. Packing inexplicably wears me out so now I'm trying to put together an awesome traveling playlist.

I was trying to download a bunch of new music, but that is for some reason incredibly difficult lately. I'm so indecisive about music and I've just go this feeling that all of the songs that I love are already on my iPod.
So that got frustrating and then I remembered that I still have that big folder of music that Thomas sent me, so I took another bunch of songs from there. I'm not sure whether they're summer songs because I haven't listened yet, but here's a sampling.

I'll Hold My Breath - Ellie Goulding
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Salt Skin - Ellie Goulding
Your Biggest Mistake - Ellie Goulding
Oh No! - Marina and the Diamonds
Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons
Eat That Up, It's Good for You - Two Door Cinema Club
Hermit the Frog - Marina and the Diamonds
The Outsider - Marina and the Diamonds
Re: Stacks - Bon Iver
Stranger - Noah and the Whale
Team - Bon iver
Thistle & Weeds - Mumford & Sons
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
What You Know - Alessi's Ark

In other news, I'll be absent until August 1st. Maybe August 2nd. I might stop in and blog if we find an internet cafe or something. If I don't, it's because I'm too busy being a backpacker, or because I've been kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: