11.14.2011

playlists for crying

SNL was great this week, apparently. I just found this clip on Jezebel (I have so much love for Jezebel), and the comments section inspired me to make an entire spotify playlist of songs that make me want to cry, which I will never ever ever listen to straight through, because... seriously. Who wants to just sit down and cry? It's already a grey november day, and while nothing in particular is going wrong, I'm wearing sweatpants and listening to Konstantine by Something Corporate (which Daphna put on a mix CD for me the summer before I moved), and already feeling teary for no reason whatsoever.

Although, you know, my parakeets have been fighting a lot lately...

Love always,
Clara

P.S. if you have spotify and are feeling masochistic, have at it.

1 comment:

Tom F said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this.
In other matters, I miss you.