7.06.2011

THE ARCADE IS ON FIRE

The last couple days have been a fantastic whirlwind that I cannot begin to describe. On monday I peeled eleven pounds of apples. On tuesday I went to Milan to see an Arcade Fire concert. Today I think I'll clean the kitchen.

At the concert, the moon was matching my tattoo (a waxing crescent. Getting anything waning permanently installed on my body would surely fortel a premature death, and that's no good at all), and it occurred to me that I'm nineteen, at an Arcade Fire concert in Milan, and this may be as good as it gets.

I mean, I hope not, but if it is, then it's not like I have that much to complain about.
How much in life can anyone really ask for?

Anyway. These are #whitegirlproblems. The last few days have been awesome though.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: