7.20.2011

reasons italy is great

  • The men will stop their cars to tell you that you are fantastic.
  • Gelato errday.
  • Everything sounds cooler when you add "... in Italy" to the end.
  • People wear harem pants in public all the time, which makes it socially acceptable.
  • Italy is a country in which I have no family members.
  • It makes American history look like a joke.
  • Even the back alleys are pretty.
  • I never really liked being thin anyway.
  • It's acceptable to openly laugh at the strangers who hit on you.
  • Everyone has a sexy voice.
  • I've essentially forgotten that there is a drinking age anywhere in the world.
  • Doing basic tasks becomes an adventure (e.g. "So today, I asked for directions, and I got them in Italian!")
  • Strangers are so nice!

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Katie said...

so jealous. totally agree with these reasons. glad you had a good time!