9.30.2011

texts that i have received in the last six months


  • J.lo needs to not wear bodysuits, lesson
  • im reading plato and socrates says "being filled with things appropriate to our nature is pleasurable" and all i think is I WANT SOME DECENT SEX.
  • Poop girls are here
  • b a   yyyyvi loveeeee yuou yi88 al so in with tyouyre firend juackl
  • Did you get gummi bears? I see that we have more vodka.
  • Affirmative. The rooster is in the hayloft.
  • Fertile and ready to impregnate you both.
  • Sahir got here, Godot has not. We've abandoned our faith.
  • I am genuinely sorry I was sleeping when you sent these. Please tell me you were at a strip club.
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You have disappeared. Is this permanent?
  • I just sent a text that said: "I think my earring fell off when I took off my cape to breakdance"
  • Come! Now! Feminize our decor!
  • I just woke up from a dream in which I visited you at brown ... and the brox zoo cobra was there bc brown is so tolerant and progressive.
  • I hope we have the opportunity to speak sometime outside the constant cesspool of teenage insecurity we find ourselves joyfully parading around in every weekend. :)
  • Doppler effect in astronomy right now!!!
  • I have procured some sir kensingtons ketchup -- we now need a tasting party immediately!
  • Haha and here I thought my travel plans hinged on your eating habits! :)
  • Hat the duck ever?
  • As a separate note, you should be informed that the lord's day would also serve satisfactorily as a day of our meeting, my radiant princess.
  • I'm required by sharia law to tell him.
  • yeah, RANDIAN logic. Objectivist psychobabble.

Conclusions
1. People are rather affectionate via text.
2. I have weird friends.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Daphna said...

i would have been outraged if i hadn't appeared multiple times in this post. that said, totes enjoyed this.

Shauna said...

this post is hilarious.