6.05.2011

apologies

I haven't been blogging much because I haven't had a ton to say.
I went to Geneva with Kyle the other day. That was fun.

Me: We used to have a house on the eastern shore of Maryland.
Kyle: I have extensive knowledge of that... from reading about it... in a book.

We also went to France (standard, really). Did you know that in France, you can buy a bottle of champagne for one euro? I mean, it's probably really terrible champagne, but... still!


This was exciting for me.
The weekend has been interesting. Now it's mom's birthday, so the rest of the world will need to stop turning until June sixth. Sorry about that, world, but you know how it goes.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

The one for four euros is a little tastier, talking of experience ...