6.02.2011

havoc

My great grandmother was cool.

Today I cut up a tee shirt because I'm basically that kind of person now. Also, I crave sartorial creativity, but cannot sew. Cutting up tee shirts is really all that I'm capable of.
Anyway, I needed scissors to do so.

Me: (calling down the stairs) Mom? Do you know where the scissors are? Mom?
Mom: Clara! Do you want a cocktail?
Me: Mom, I'm doing things with scissors!
Mom: Even better!

I think she wants me to die in a tragic drunk-shirt-cutting accident.

Seriously though, I am just about the clumsiest person in the world, and it's been getting worse lately. Anyone who's had more than a few meals with me knows that my utensils will somehow just end up flying across the room for no reason. I have literally no idea why or how this happens.

I just wreak havoc.
(Speaking of havoc, everyone should read Pygmy by Chuck Palahniuk, because it's great)

Love always,
Clara

No comments: