6.29.2011

nutella. bruschetta.

Today we learned imperatives and Anna Maria got high on power.

Anna Maria: Don't sit that way! Don't eat! Listen! Sleep! Sit down! Stand up! Give me that strawberry!

We're sitting in the kitchen and making dinner. By "we're making dinner," I mean Erika is making dinner, some of us (Caroline) chopped stuff, and my tomatoes were contributed.

Me: I wouldn't even mind being covered in nutella.
Erika: I'd just snack on myself.
Me: I would love to snack on myself.
Stephen: [gives me an inquisitive blink]
Me: ... if I were covered in nutella!
Stephen: [gives me another inquisitive blink]

Our first appetizer was bruschetta. Our second appetizer was nutella on bread sticks.
There is, in fact, a dedicated nutelleria in Bologna. By that I mean a nutella-owned nutella-based cafe. I got a nutella piadina after class today. That's a nutella sandwich.
Today I ate a nutella sandwich.

I'm just going to let that set in.

Matt: Do you bruise easily, or do you just have an aggressive lifestyle?
Erika: ... I think I just bruise easily?

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

green food powder said...

Bruschetta is a tasty appetizer to start off your meal.