6.07.2011

you're wearing that?

I've been messing around with clothing lately (which explains the state of my bedroom). My most recent addition is one of those headbands that you wear around the top of your head like a hippie. I got it at H&M and I'm quite fond of it.

Mom: Hey, do you want to have lunch with us?
Me: Oh, I'm having lunch with Kyle later.
Mom: With that... on your head?
Me: Yes, with this on my head.

Her face was priceless. Little does she know I'm actually super stylish right now. Also, little does she know, I'm adopted and I'm actually a princess with super powers. This is equally likely.

I look forward to going out in public though, and seeing all the Swiss folk think, "you're going out... with that... on your head?"

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

kmac said...

So proud of myself for judging the look correctly. When is the project starting for real??? I'm the ultimate test subject.