6.15.2011

when you're with us you don't have to be quiet

Erika: Can you get the colander off my head? There's a reason it's there. I needed somewhere to put it.

Questa notte, andiamo alla discoteca.
(Translation: Tonight, we are going to a disco)

My italian skills are becoming more and more sophisticated by the day. Today I made myself a caprese salad for dinner, and ate bread and honey for dessert, and felt simultaneously local-food-healthy and oil-plus-sugar-equals-heart-attack. It's been good.

Anyway, dancing is a workout, so that definitely counts.
Apologies for the fact that I've been notably absent. It's busy over here between class and homework and preparing food for myself and exploring the city.

AnnaMaria: Say sentences! More! I want to be bombed by sentences!

Class is intense. We've got three hours a day, and then essentially a chapter of homework every night. Our two instructors are the coolest, though.

AnnaMaria: Vorrei un chilo di banane. A lot. Like a monkey!

Love always,
Clara

No comments: