6.07.2011

last days in bern

I really ought to start packing for Bologna, but packing is intimidating, especially right now when my room is a mess. I don't even want to talk about the degree to which my clothes and such are strewn about. It looks like a tornado hit my closet.

Of course, the real explanation has more to do with my mother's birthday dinner, the Annabelle shoot, and never having any idea what to wear in the first place. Strangely enough, my room never got quite this messy at school. (I think the issue is that I have more space here. At school, it was never more than three steps in any direction to put something away. Here, sometimes I have to go all the way downstairs. It's a burden.)

Anyway, that's my life right now.

  • I should pack for my glamorous Italian summer abroad, but packing is hard.
  • My room is messy and I don't want to clean it.

This post would have been better suited for twitter, because I'm basically just going on about things that you don't care about. It's my bad-blogger guilt coming out and forcing me to write totally inane posts. I'm sorry.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: