6.11.2011

appletizer

Erika: Is anyone hungry yet? I'm not really that hungry, but if there were food in front of me I would eat it and be a happy camper.
Me: I sort of am now. That apple made me realize, oh hey I have a stomach and there isn't that much food in it.
Erika: Well, appetizers are called that because they awaken the appetizer.
Me: Oh! Well then I've just had an apple appetizer. I feel appetized.
Caroline: An appletizer!

I really am hungry though.

Caroline: Cello is spelled the way it sounds... because it's Italian.
Erika: Thanks for that.

We're learning all kinds of new things.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Hahaha, I absolutely love appetizers! They're better than main dishes because you can sample a variety of delicious tasting morsels. =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/