5.31.2011

let's get out of this country

Mom: You know what I wouldn't mind doing? Seeing a musical! In German! Yeah!
Me: Mom, mom, you're losing it.
Mom: It would help my German! And it would be a musical!
Me: Mom, no!

Switzerland is driving us all mad. We're going to become alcoholics together, because it's all mom can think of to do.

On Thursday we were going to do something, but it's Ascension day and everything is closed.

Mom: I know what we'll do! We'll get out of the country! We'll go somewhere where they don't celebrate this holiday! Where can we go?
Me: What's the fastest way out of Switzerland?
Mom: We need to get out of Switzerland!

I'm so looking forward to being in Bologna with the spirited Italian sort. I just can't handle Bern anymore. I love it, but it's a little bit like a prison or a sanitarium or something.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

Come over here and visit Heidelberg, that's a place worth spending time at. :)