8.06.2009

Ask me things!

People have problems and they want me to fix them! Sweet!

Here we go:
Hi Clara! I randomly came upon your blog this one time (ok that sounds totally sketch, but you know how it goes), and you were really funny. So I keep up with you. :)

Um I was hoping you could give me some advice. Ok so I have my guy best friend, right? His name's Ryan. Which isn't really important but whatevs. He's kinda rich, and his older brother (who has no job and lives in there basement...) is this like totally ridic star wars addict. Ok so Ry and I made this bet, and I lost. So now I have to wear his brother's star wars metal bikini...thing to this party. Um...what do I do??? Especially since my crush (whose name I'm not gonna say) is gonna be there?

Haha you were probably thinking you'd get no feedback/normal questions...but I just have weird friends I guess. How am I getting out of this one?

Love Always,
Sidney

PS: Seriously, your blog is amazing. And your dog seems just as amazing. Tell him I say hi :)
Dear Sidney,
My first reaction to this email was 'OH MY GOD I HAVE A READER WHO IS NOT MY FRIEND IN REAL LIFE! THIS IS COOL!'
My second was 'That bikini exists in real life?'
I googled it and found that there is even a website dedicated to the thing, www.leiasmetalbikini.com. So... you learn something new every day.
I suppose because you lost the bet you have to do it, but it depends on the weight of the bet. Like, earlier this year Isabella lost a bet regarding grades on a spanish test, and she had to bake Brendan a cake. It wasn't that serious a bet, but Isabella likes to bake anyways, and when she makes cakes she goes all out with decorations and the like. It's pretty awesome.
So if it was a non-legit bet, just don't deal with it I guess. But if it's serious... I guess you might as well just rock the Princess Leia look. If anything, it proves you're brave?
I tend to have no shame, so... I'm probably not the person to ask.
Although I'd probably bring a change of clothes to said party, if only because you'll probably get cold.
And I'm still baffled that your friend's brother has said metal bikini thing. The website I found like, custom makes them, and they're pretty expensive. I wouldn't buy one unless I intended to wear it. I don't know, maybe Ryan's brother is into that kind of thing.
I'm going to stop thinking about that because I don't know this kid and I feel kind of sketchy wondering about it.

Love Always,
Clara

P.S. Chili says hi!

That was fun! Let's do another!
One of my best friends is moving far far away, but not to fairytale land. Since she is stupid, she is not visiting me in Mass, and apparently has better things to do. How should I make fun/punish her for her insolence?
Hi Sam.
Katie's mom lobbied my mom. I may be sleeping on your front porch pretty soon.
Be excited.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love my mom!