8.16.2009

What I did today

Today I woke up. I came downstairs and had raisin brain with 1% milk, which is one more percent milk than I'm used to. And I sat at the table while my dad played his St. Valentine's Massacre map games, which he just loves. I hate them, more because I hate maps than because I hate games. I don't hate games.

Then around noon we went out. We went to the Banhofplatz (or something like that, meaning train-station-plaza) and tried to buy phones, but we realized we probably needed someone who spoke german and regardless, one has to wait three weeks to get an iPhone in Switzerland, and that's what we're getting. My phone at home was cracked and fragile, a sad state of affairs for a krazr (or however they spelled it) I'd had since freshman year.

Then Mom and Dad and Steph and Trey went for a hike, and Grace and I stayed home. I messed around on the computer for a bit, felt tired, made myself some coffee (which is really good here) and sat down in front of the TV, except I couldn't figure out how to change the channel, so I ended up watching golf.
Then I went to my room and read my AP Psych test prep book. Because... I had nothing better to do.

Then we had dinner and it was lasagna and it was completely delicious. Beyond comprehension.

I need school to start soon. I am kind of really bored here.
It didn't help that almost everything is closed on sunday. They don't believe in leaving your house on sunday I guess.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: