8.07.2009

Making impromptu decisions.

I am going to nantucket.
I did not really know this until today.
But I have booked a flight and I am leaving tomorrow morning and coming back tuesday and this might just make my summer.

Also I bought two books today. Does life get better?

In other news, twitter is still down. Or rather, my texts aren't going through. Which makes me look like a twitter slacker. Which I am not, thank you very much.

I leave for Switzerland in one week. It is weird.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Daphna said...

uhm shirley's going to be in cape cod and i think you two should hang out. enjoy nantucket!! i'm very excited for you. also, out of curiosity, is either of the books you purchased the one that found me in barnes and noble?

David Will said...

your twat has been looking very old...glad there is a reason