8.25.2009

Back to that mall

I took my parents back to that super-sweet mall. It makes me so happy.
We had to do some grocery shopping anyways, so it was a worthwhile trip.

I spend all of my time sitting in the student lounge having conversations or doing math. Or sometimes both. Depending.
The math stuff is pretty sweet so far. I've emailed my real-live-teacher and he sounds nice. I told him how sometimes I recite Fibonacci numbers in my head while I'm running (to distract myself from the fact that I'm running). He apparently does something similar while juggling. He signed his email, "Have a great day and welcome to Calculus."
So I'm thinking I get on well with math-types.

Tomorrow we leave for our IB-retreat to god-knows-where. Hopefully it's fun, in a Caroline-Furnace/Freshman-Trip/Junior-Retreat kind of way. I'll get to know people better regardless.

That's a bit of a note- I'll be non-bloggable for the next couple days. Apologies in advance. I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: