8.29.2009

What a great place

Things I have done since being in Switzerland
  1. Hung out in sketchy parks
  2. Been carded (but legal) which is cool
  3. Bought shoes
  4. Gone on seven trains in twenty four hours
  5. Swum in Lake Lugano
  6. Seen Italy
  7. Hung out in the french alps
  8. Put my toes in glacier water (which is really f-ing cold)
  9. Been incompetent in three different languages
  10. Navigated my mother to the outlet mall with my limited German and her vague sense of Italian
  11. Learned to be okay with not knowing where I am
  12. Picked up a lot of sticks and put them into giant piles
  13. Gotten better at the harmonica
So, as they say in high German, "alles ist gute"
Or maybe that's not how they say it. I'm not sure whether "alles" is singular or plural or masculine or feminine or what, or how predicate adjectives work, or really anything (see #9).

Love always,
Clara

No comments: