8.10.2009

Overheard playing Halo

Nick: We don't all know your fancy lock-on technique, Sam
(later)
Nick: I learned the technique! And it worked... like a peach
John: How do peaches work?
Nick: I don't know. Well, I'm guessing.

That real conversation is a lot better when Nick has a British accent. It just sounds classier. Even Halo sounds classy with a British accent.

I played a round. I had two kills. Sam and Nick had 24 and 25 respectively. I'm not very good at that game.
The problem with that game is that you have no peripheral vision. It's like you can see the two feet in front of you and that's it. It's awful. In real life, I would have had way more kills. Not that I go about killing people in real life, but it would be easier.

I sound creepy.
But it's late at night and I'm not prone to making sense.

Dinner was fun tonight.

Avery: Where are we going?
Me: ... We're going headlong into the future!
Nick: You are strange.

Claire: Why are you guys outside?
Me: It's breezy, it's beautiful..... it's covergirl.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: