8.20.2009

I am having fun.

You know, I thought it would be a while before I made friends here and whatnot.
I think it's going faster than I'd anticipated.

Also, I've been reading the blog where this guy tells cute animals what's what and it's incredible. It makes me want to talk smack to every cute animal I see. And I don't go around talking smack to cute animals very often. I don't talk smack much at all. I think that's the first time I've even used the phrase "talk smack" in a semi-serious manner.

I'm in love with my new phone. I kind of want to name her Sicily, although I know that's a name for a place, not a person. Not that my phone is a person. I think the fact that my phone isn't a person means that I can name her whatever I want.
(Because my phone is definitely a she)

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Daphna said...

is james jealous that he's no longer the new kid on the block? sicily is definitely stealing his thunder.

Anonymous said...

At least it's not as bad as talking smack to inanimate objects; at that point you should probably see a doctor.