11.04.2010

10:30 class? woke up at 10:25. super.

There's this kid who lives on my hall. He's tall and I see him in the hallway all the time (usually when I'm in my towel... awk...) and I don't know his name.
I saw him outside the dorm today as I was leaving.

Me: Hey, is it raining?
Kid: Um, kind of.
Me: I'm not going to bring an umbrella. Is that a mistake?
Kid: Maybe.
Me: Well I'm not going to go get one. WHO NEEDS YOU?

This is what happens when I wake up five minutes before class starts, because I got home at 1 the night before, because post was being tricky and I was moving slowly, because I have a cold and can't think straight.

Some people were handing out flyers on my way to class.

Guy: Would you be interested in joining the race against diabetes?
Me: [taking flyer] Oh... yeah... diabetes is cool.... I mean... no it's not.
Guy: No...

Like wow.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Thomas said...

that's totally something I would say too... regarding the umbrella and diabetes..