11.08.2010

do you fold your underwear?

John came over to discuss slash elimination theory.

Me: You have impeccable timing. Gossip Girl just ended.
John: I would have been several minutes later, except Lobsang was in the room and there is no way i'm folding my delicates in front of him.
Me: Yeah, I never fold shit in front of Genevieve. That would be just weird.
Genevieve: Yeah.
Me: What kind of delicates do you even have, anyway?
John: .... Undies!
Genevieve: What?
Me: Wait... You fold your underwear?

This just about blew my mind.

So did Gossip Girl. For the record.
So did this weekend. Daph is gone and I'm sad about it, although it's nice to have 90% of my floor space back. It turns out an extra mattress takes up a lot of room.
Funny how that happens.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: