11.15.2010

meta-dreams

I have been sleeping way more than is acceptable today.

This morning, I was having a dream in which I was sick. In my dream logic, I didn't have to go to class, because I was sick. So I turned off my alarm. Because I was sick.
Except... I'm not sick.
And I missed my first two classes.

I figured I'd make up for it by doing a lot of work in Faunce this afternoon, an idea that immediately went to hell when I turned on facebook chat. Then I had section, and came back to my room.
Where I fell asleep.

I had some really weirdly interesting dreams during this most recent nap. First I dreamt that something on my chair (my phone? A hairbrush?) was my computer. Then I dreamt that in that previous dream, I had typed weird dream-things onto my word document, and that in this dream I was reading them. I seem to recall something along the lines of "Don't become submerged in concrete. That would be a shame," being in there.
Then I dreamt several times about waking up and going to dinner. Every time I realized I was still in my chair, I'd get disoriented all over again.

Now I'm awake.
Really.
I think.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Daphna said...

"don't become submerged in concrete"?

there have been weirder things in non-dreams.

oh crap, am i a potato?

i hate it when guys forget..and then they remember.

obviously i'm a crystallized dandelion.

dictionary?!

B.H.E. Becker said...

I didnt actually follow this at all when you told me in person
but it is ridonk
also, you should go to lucid dreaming bootcamp if you hadnt yet
its among the best lectures ive been to so far