11.23.2010

macaroons and julia nunes

I've been at school all day but I feel like break started last night.
I had one class this morning and no work that needed to be done immediately, so it's been a super chill day.
I finally got the baked goods that my parents tried to send probably years ago. However, it seems Brown University Mail Services has misplaced the box containing macaroons.
They said they're going to look for them.
(Holy shit that was a lot of pronouns.)
The macaroons will be mine.

I'm going to a Ben Kweller / Julia Nunes concert tonight. I've blogged about Julia Nunes before. She's a singer who plays guitar and ukelele and got her start on youtube. I'm so excited to see her it's not even funny.
I'll take lots of pictures.

Okay. This was going to be longer but I'm running late. John is standing behind me.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: