11.02.2010

i really want a nap but at this point i can stick it out until bedtime

I'm sick. I'm not happy about it.
I bought some Claritin. That may have helped. I feel like this isn't the flu-type of sickness that I had like, a month ago. This is a headcold gone awry. So I need to attack it from a different angle.

Speaking of Angles, midterm elections!
Not going too well for my kids!

Well, that's not true. The only people I can really take responsibility for are Jim Moran (hell yes, Virginia's 11th) because that's my home district, and David Cicilline because I canvassed for him today.
I don't know what part of my illness-addled mind thought that walking around in the cold for three hours would be a good idea.
That said, I felt bad about not voting, so I had to do something.
Anyway, things are looking pretty good for Cicilline and Moran's already been called so I can call it a day.

Thank goodness. I'm exhausted.

Oh, also, I found this link funny. Also, relevant to my life (at least in the first half). (Seriously guys, college. It's such an awkward place.)
You should click on it.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

James said...

R.I.P. Prop 19 T_T