11.30.2010

people LIKE kissing?!

Me: Wait, a sex machine?
Nicole: Yeah. Look.
Me: Oh wow! That will actually penetrate you!
Scott: That passes the Turing Test to me!

The Jameson kids got ahold of Stefan's facebook password. I died.
Now I'm working on linguistics, and dying for completely different reasons.
(Negative polarity what? Upward-entailing shitshow?)

John: So when I was working with [redacted1], we were working in [redacted2]'s room, and they both had hickeys.
Me: Shit, you mean couples kiss? Genevieve, did you know about this?
John: Shh! So, then, if I didn't know her, I would have thought she was high or something. She was weirdly giddy.
Me: You mean people LIKE kissing?

First day back in the swing of things. Basically two weeks until finals, seeing as no one seems to be interested in participating in this "reading period" phenomenon. Fine by me.
Waking up was hell this morning though.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: