11.08.2010

death occurs ... on the window seat

John is in a really hyper mood.

John: Oh my god! I haven't been like this since July second!
Me: Really?
John: It's only been worse than this twice! It was terrible! I was basically having a seizure.

John is somewhat misunderstanding the term "seizure"

Genevieve: Seizures are not good. They're not what you mean.
John: I don't know. Sometimes they're not all bad.
Genevieve: So sometimes, when you start seizing, it's a good thing?

I'm not so sure.

Genevieve: So.... So I don't like clothing. In general.

That may be a problem, seeing as it's getting cold as hell up in this piece. There were little patches of snow on the ground this morning, and it was dark by five. Winter is impending.

John: If someone were to walk by.... they would think....
Me: Think what?
John: that death..... occurs.... on the windowseat. Oh, this is bad.
Genevieve: This is getting weird.

That it is.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

John White said...

we're going to pretend this didn't happen