11.10.2010

the teen angst adventure gang

I was having a supremely angsty day yesterday.
I'm not even sure why. I'd say I think I'm getting sick, but I was literally just sick last week, and I thought I'd recovered, and who knows at this point.

Anyway, I literally went to class, sat in the Ratty for an hour and a half doing a crossword puzzle, and went back to my room. Watched a couple episodes of Skins (Series three. Like whoa), went up to the Mead lounge to study for economics (which meant working through a free response question that ended up on the exam), went back to my room, watched another episode of Skins, and went to dinner.
My plan had been to finish dinner and head to my screening for MCM, but I was halfway to Smitty B before I realized I'd left my keys in the Ratty. So I rushed back, and my keys weren't on the table, and I made an awkward circle of the room looking for my keys and finding, instead, several tables full of people I'd rather not see me in this kind of condition. And then I went to the front table and my keys had been turned in as lost.

At that point I was already late, and I decided, fuck it. I went back to Keeney, but was in more of a sit-in-the-rain-and-talk-on-the-phone mood than a sit-in-my-room-and-watch-the-damn-film-on-my-laptop mood. So I did that for a while.

I don't know what's up with me. I'm just in a generally angsty mood and I'm not sure what brought this on.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: