10.13.2008

A day for irony and openness

I think that was a hendiadys. 
Just googled it. It was.
Curious, you silly non-AP-Latin-takers? Google it yourself.

On the note of latin smugness, did you know that Newton wrote Principia Mathematica in Latin to keep the stupid people from reading it?
Yeah, Newton was a friendly guy.

Anyways, on to the point.
I'm glad I've been distracted by my fantastic literary device, because I've been overwhelmingly tempted to spill my innermost feelings today. Mostly the recipient of this soul-baring has been my car, Zola, but she's getting tired of me repeating myself. So I keep wanting to type it here, but then the smart part of me says "No Clara, bad idea, you are on the internet".
It comes down to a lot of things being ironic though, and me discovering a pattern of idiotic Autumns that culminates in the ever-therapeutic National Novel Writing Month, during which I can purge myself of these inner ramblings.
I look forward to November.

The temptation to type out some of my weirder thoughts today is almost getting the better of me, but I will stay logical, as I tend to do.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: