10.25.2008

W.

Saw that movie tonight.
I'm one of those latte-drinking lefties, but in the movie, Karl Rove was adorable. It was kind of creepy because he was doing all these bad things but you kind of wanted to give him a hug anyways.
Or maybe that was just me.
The woman who played Rice pissed me off though... I don't know why; she was just really annoying.
Suck up.

The issue is that W. was only president, it seems, because he had something to prove... like "Oh, daddy will only love me if I'm president like he was. And if he did it, it can't be that hard!"
Ooh that makes me nervous.

Another nervous-making thing: 10 days until the election. Yes, things are looking pretty good, but that can change and I'm still nervous.
I should stop negating my good thoughts. That one I was having the other day, the one I kept negating subconsciously? Yeah, no need for negation. I felt silly.
But the fate of the country, and plausibly the world, is not something I want to jinx by saying it looks good.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: