10.09.2008

Weird dreams, water pressure, and smells.

Last night I had a dream about LG15. No joke. It was one of several dreams. I was with Jonas and Bree and a bunch of others and there was this girl that we knew was an orderite. And we were going to decide what to do to her, and I gave Bree and Jonas a hug. And there was a rope, and I told Jonas, "Whoever we choose (to punish the order girl), you're going to want to do it. Don't feel like you have to". It was very reassuring. Then I climbed out the window to explore, and found a waterslide in the back of the hotel in which we were staying, but it was an awful waterslide. And from the top, I could see the Boat Club, although I knew in my dream that it couldn't be the boat club because we were somewhere far away. So I figured it must be a place that just looks a lot like the boat club. And then I couldn't find my way back, and I wandered around the lobby.

I have been having so many dreams recently, and weird ones.

I should do my history project or email my lab or do something productive, but here I am blogging. 
No, blogging is productive. I read somewhere that to become a good writer you should write every day, even if it's just poorly-explicated autobiographical ramblings. So I try to blog every day. It's important.

My water pressure is fantastic now. This is new. I rather like it.

Do you ever realize how people have smells? Not like, bad ones necessarily, but just the smell of their shampoo or laundry detergent or whatever that you just associate with that person?
I had basically forgotten about that until today, when I *smelled* someone for the first time in a while and thought, "oh yeah, that's what that person smells like"
**Note: I wasn't like, sniffing this person. And I don't recommend sniffing people in general, because people will find it creepy. This person was just near me.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Jon B'y said...

Hi Clara,

Thanks for the nice comments on my pictures. I do it for all and it certainly makes it worthwhile when someone like yourself takes the time to give your opinion. Time is something we can all give if we want to and there is no price tag on it.

Watch out for some of the cloths from the seventies - ugh!!!

Take care