10.30.2008

I hate book groups.

I do. I really truly do.
With all of the passion in my heart.
Or at least two thirds.

But I'm done with mine for this week. So I am happy.

I should do the rest of my homework, but I am basking in the glory of finishing my prompt on time.
It's funny- usually I thoroughly enjoy writing prompts. But in these 'usual' situations, it's fiction.
I like fiction more than nonfiction. I like fiction more than analysis. I like fiction more than... really anything else.
Which is why saturday will be maybe the best day of the year. The first day of National Novel Writing Month. After which point I will write fiction for a couple hours, at least, every day. I am looking forward to this like no other.

I am also basking in the glory of Team Cumulus, a.k.a. the beautiful puffy team. For the last couple days of Outdoor Ed, we split into three teams and compete. My team wins everything because we rock.

Today was a good day for balance and relative normalcy, particularly before noon. I have decided that I am now living in a Golden Era of Clara's life. As of today. 
It's nice to have a positive outlook, no?

Love always,
Clara

No comments: