10.01.2008

I think i'm at school more than most people

Because I'm finding myself here, essentially alone, for the second time this week. This time, it's because I'm going to dinner with my advisory tonight, but that doesn't start until 6:30 so it makes no sense at all to try to go home or do anything else with this time. Alone. At school.
It's really not such a bad thing. I'm one of those people who really can be alone for a long period of time and not be bothered by it. And my school is a nice place to be. Nice design. I've come to appreciate it. As long as the associated institution isn't killing me with work, I'm happy. And it's not right now.
At this moment most people are on their late busses. The football team is still around, but they're up in their locker room doing whatever it is that guys do.
I'm sitting on this bench out here in the hallway. It's a weird kind of nostalgia, because I used to spend a lot of time sitting on this bench waiting. And here I am, doing it again, but in a completely different context. Very strange. It's like, I had forgotten that this used to be a habit of mine until like, today.
But today was rainy, and you know what i think about that. Strange things can happen.
Here I am, at school. I should do homework, but my history textbook is at home... I should figure out where we're going to eat... it's either kabobs or random greek diner place. Yum.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. Confirmed: Kabobs

No comments: