10.21.2008

I am female

Therefore, I have mood swings.
For example, right now I have the hiccups. And that PISSES ME OFF.
It's just a particular frustration of mine.
I need to recognize this fact and deal with it.

Anyways, the mood swings are apparent in my blogging, aren't they?
I need to stop seeming so unstable over here. I swear I'm not always like this.

Funny story of the day:
So I'm walking to math class and I'm talking to this kid. And he says "How are you?" and I say "I'm good... no wait, I'm actually in a really bad mood" in a pretty cheerful voice (because I guess that's how I talk). So he's like "Really? This is you in a bad mood? I'd never know"
It was pretty funny. I guess you had to be there.
I don't know. I was there. I thought it was funny.

I'm thinking of Jon Hoh. And now I'm thinking of incest. And big groups of nerd people and strange smelling staircases and grass and fireflies and getting locked out and it is not really the kind of thing that I want to be thinking about right now, to be completely honest...
I miss camp.
Camp>School in every way.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: