10.05.2008

A good weekend

Vivian and I wrote a song last night. About Jon Hoh. Who is a person we know. And someone we wish we were. 
It's called, "I wish i were jon hoh"
And it's about jon hoh and incest and dead babies, and it's quite fantastic.

Went to Lohmann's with mom later. Looked for a homecoming dress. Failed to find one... But got a couple new shirts, so i'm happy.
By the way- If I know you and I live near you, want to go homecoming dress shopping next weekend?

Then went on a bike ride with dad. Sunny day, beautiful, marvelous. I've been needing to actually work out too. Outdoor ed isn't quite the same as say, field hockey. Where we had to, you know, run and stuff.

So overall a productive weekend. Lots of parent-chilling, but that's not bad.
And now I've proven to the world that I can drive to Vivian's house (which is kind of far away, but not as far away as everyone seems to think). So my world has kind of been opened.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: