10.23.2008

I am weird.

I cut my leg shaving tonight.
And it turned me almost immediately into a four year old.
At first I was my very mature cool sophisticated teenage self, and said "oh crap that hurt ow shit", or something to that effect.
A couple minutes later, I was saying things like "Ooooh, blood. Owwww. It's coming out of meeee. Nooooooooo"
And when I finally got out of the shower (doing everything else takes longer when you're coping with SERIOUS EMOTIONS like "oh... boo boo"),  I started looking through my bathroom sink area for a bandaid.
Which immediately distracted me from doing much of anything else. There is some interesting stuff down there. Like velcro, and this cool body brush/exfoliating thing/circulation increaser. 
So I continued this toddler state for like, twenty minutes, chillin on the floor with my long-lost bead set and random nail polishes I didn't know I had.

Good times...

Tomorrow is friday and I am going to a party. Yay for parties. And fridays.

I am having too many pessimistic thoughts. I had this one great thought about this party I'm going to, and then have ever since then been subconsciously trying to depress myself by negating this thought. And this was a thought that I really quite liked.
Don't you hate that?

I also hate when it's 11:01 and you decide you might as well stay up until 11:11 so you can make a wish about this thought that you keep negating.
Or rather, 11:02.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: