10.28.2008

It is too early

for me to be tired like this. Come on, it's 9:51 on a tuesday. I have another three days before I can really sleep. I can't be tired.
So much stuff is going on that I think I might crash soon.
I'm just trying to find something soft to crash into...
Last year that kind of worked itself out on its own, but this year I shall have to take initiative to make winter not suck.
Winters are cold and dreary, and this is a fact.
But I like the cold weather. When you can feel the air in your lungs, that's a good feeling. Reminds you that you're alive.
I don't know. I'm more inclined to like it if I'm generally in a good mood anyway.
I guess I'm usually in a good mood. I don't know.
All I know is that the procrastination monster ate my life and now it's all kind of going to hell... or so it feels. I'm sure it's not that bad; it never is. 
But I am sixteen and am therefore entitled to my dramatic moments.
Blegh I'm tired.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: