3.27.2009

Home at last

So I'm finally home. My phone AND computer are broken AT THE SAME TIME, which has me convinced that either the universe is angry with me or something exciting is about to happen, and that exciting thing can only take place when I'm not distracted by a phone/computer.
Right now I'm on my dad's computer, but it's harder to get distracted in his office.
Regardless, I am hard to contact right now, but your best bet is facebook if anyone actually wants to say hello.
That was sulky.
Apologies. I'm hungry and it puts me in a bad mood. Mom and I had this plan to go to this juice place for breakfast after she got back from wherever it is she went, but now it's 10:30, and I've had some grapes but they are not cutting it.
But I want to go to this juice place, because apparently it's epic.
I'm learning German. For real now. It's going to be so legit. I know how to say "the man swims" and "the little girls eat"
It's really quite impressive.

On the agenda today:
1) Check out juice place
2) Run by apple place to inquire about computer's fixedness
3) Go to Verizon place to see if it's my phone battery or the whole thing that's screwed up
4) There was something else. I don't remember.

Love always,
Clara

[EDIT: I remember the 4th thing. Avoid cervical cancer. I'm scheduled for my last HPV shot today]

No comments: