3.10.2009

Our resident conspiracy theorist

Shivani: Sam, maybe Catherine's secretly smarter than you but you like, give her pills at night to make her brain shrink, and her brain is slowly wasting away.

I love physics class.

Mr C: Does anyone blow on the top of bottles to get that note?
Cath: I'm good at that!
Shivani: I don't believe you. That's really hard.
Chanel: So Cath can't do it because it takes talent?

Later...

Mr C: Please, guys
Shivani: I can't be quiet, even if someone's threatening me

Talking about the olden days...

Mr C: Back before TV they had these newsreels that they showed at movies
Shivani: That never happened.

This is the girl who asked "What if chemistry is a lie?"
Way to be a skeptic.

This aforementioned newsreel just called the Tacoma bridge over Puget Sound a "Pendulum of Doom". I am impressed by the drama. The bridge is now "whipping about in a fantastic way".
Intensity.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: