3.29.2009

Thoughts I have when I'm upset

  • I hate the world and everything in it
  • I wish I were a buddhist
  • The Onion isn't as funny as it thinks it is
  • I hate newspapers in general because they have pages
  • I hate teeth
  • I want to break something that will make a lot of noise
  • I should find something to break that no one will miss and won't make a mess
  • That totally defeats the purpose
  • I will blog angrily
Reasons I am upset:
  • I got my computer back, which is great, but I have to get used to the quirks of a new keyboard. Every keyboard has quirks (my old one had a bad 2 button) but I liked my old quirks
  • I want to put a sticker on the new frame of this computer, where the old sticker used to be, so as to assert to myself that this is still good old Patrick. I cannot find my stickers.
  • I have 50 minutes of an AP Chem exam to take, because Mr H is an unhappy man who wants to take it out on us.
  • I had been doing this exam with a fun pen to make myself have hope for humanity. Chili has eaten this pen
  • The world is a dismal place
  • In looking for my stickers, I have made an utter mess of my room and stirred up all the dust, which has made my allergies suck
  • I now have a runny nose, worse than it's been all week, although my allergies have been sucking all week
  • Dad wants me to go to spinning because he's a sadistic jerk
  • I'm being irrational, and realizing this only makes me more frustrated
Bad. Day.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you feel better! I'm trying to think of positive things for you and I'm kind of failing other than the sooner we start school the sooner we'll get it over with and it will be summer! And it's almost your birthday. Yay!

Anonymous said...

YOU GET TO SEE DAVID TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWSOME , AMAZING, HIGHLARIOUS, HUMBLE DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!