3.24.2009

Tired tired.

I am, as it has been said, already a noodle.

Saw Dartmouth this morning and drove a few hours into Brunswick, ME, to see Bowdoin tomorrow. It's been cool (in the literal and figurative senses).

Also saw "Knowing" with my dad. Interesting movie. Pretty cool if you like apocolyptic scenarios.

In italy we had a couple conversations about our "favorite" apocolyptic scenarios. The guys favored zombies. Or I guess the conversation was mostly guys to begin with.
Then we began talking about asteroids, and what the government would do in the event of an asteroid or something that we couldn't avoid. Cyanide pills.
Then I kind of wondered, what if almost everyone took the cyanide pills, and the disaster didn't happen? That would be kind of cool.
And so with Alexandra's encouragement I have decided to make that my NaNoWriMo next november. Yay planning!

Step one of that planning will be to read "The World Without Us", to get a sense for things.

For now I am totally exhausted despite sleeping in the car because I woke up absurdly early this morning. Not on purpose.
Damn circadian rhythms.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: