3.10.2009

Whole Foods

Wend there. Today after school. With the mom.
I came home in a terrible mood only exacerbated by her announcement that we essentially had no food in the house.
So we went.
I was having sinus issues... When my sinuses disagree with me, they make my brain stop working. And considering I was pretty tired today to begin with, I was pretty off.
At Whole Foods they have like, homeopathic remedies for things. Got two: One for sinuses, one for "Nervousness due to everyday stress"
And I had some tea called "Easy Now" which is like, relaxation something with lavender and passionflower. I didn't know passionflower was a real thing, but it is and I drank its tea.
Anyways, I thought "Easy Now" was like, "Easy, Now!". Which I supposed they intended to mean "life, be easy when a person drinks this tea!" but I kind of thought it seemed more like "Be easy and/or sexually promiscuous, at this moment!". Which I guess a relaxation tea could do... when you think about it...
Then it occurred to me (or maybe my mom pointed it out) that "easy now" is a thing you say to someone to calm them down.
But still.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: