3.04.2009

Physics and love. Again.

A person in my physics class whom Mr C. tends to joke about hatred for has recently found himself a lover.
We were explaining this to him.

Shivani: Mr C, you know [redacted]? Her.
Mr C: Yeah, she's a really nice girl right? Oh, this is terrible. I'm calling her parents.

Apparently something relating to limericks happened on a quiz that I haven't taken yet (physics+limericks=I don't even know).

Hanna: [redacted], we made up two lines of a limerick for you- 'he gave her some drugs, so she would do more than hug'
Mr C: Um, that's illegal

I'm not sure why I'm beating so much around the bush in all of this, because those who know what I'm talking about know what I'm talking about, and those who don't wouldn't anyway.
I just learned a while ago that people's personal lives should stay mostly off the internet.
With the exception of facebook.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: