3.28.2009

Lazy day

Isabella and Katie showed up at my door yesterday. It was fantastic. 
But a combination of lack of sleep and low air pressure have made me feel not so phenomenal today, and thus I have spent most of my time in front of a screen. 
Isabella and I watched "She's The Man", a movie which never gets old. Ever.
And then we got sushi and I came home and watched two hours straight of Law and Order SVU. Which, in my humble opinion, is the best one.
I just went out to CVS and the bookstore and the walk exhausted me. I most certainly hope I'm not getting sick. I blame the weather and the circumstances. But I've had a bit of a cough for a few days now...
Hm. I hope that isn't the case.

School starts again monday.
It will also be Chloe's birthday on monday.
I will not forget this.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: