3.31.2009

Sam is convinced...

That he's on here all the time. It might be true...

Things I've said about sam:
  • Today, sam fell asleep in physics.
  • Sam has evil wiki-voodoo
  • Sam called me a dork.
  • CAN WE DO THAT TO SAM SOMEDAY?
  • Sam, whom I had been talking to, says, 
  • "Clara, I've had hundreds of conversations with you at this point"
  • "Sam. Send him into space."
  • On that note, I had sushi with Sam today
  • Sam has no soul
  • Paul just tried to stab Sam with a green highlighter
  • Sam, upset/ADD, dates pumas
  • Sam said this.
  • Sam: I like to stay informed about my obscure mammals
  • Sam: I feel dirty.
  • Sam: Wouldn't it be cool if, in economics there were a formula to account for human irrationality?
  • Sam asked (in some kind of semi-logical context) whether she was going to have children
  • Sam: (disgruntled) My log joke was better.
  • Shivani: Sam, maybe Catherine's secretly smarter than you but you like, give her pills at night to make her brain shrink, and her brain is slowly wasting away.
  • Sam: Cath, don't let her be anti-semitic!
  • (Sam points at Drew)
  • Sam: Cath, now you and [redacted] would be a perfect couple!
That really is a lot. Most of it is from physics, which is hilarious in itself.
Next I'll make a list of David comments. Or Isabella.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THAT DAVID COMMENTS WOULD BE GREAT!