3.24.2009

I charge you,

oh circadian rhythms
that you stir not up, that you stir not up, that you stir not up
that you stir not up nor awake, awake, awake, awake
my love til she please.

That is a modified version of "The Rose of Sharon" by Billings, a song we sang last year in chorus.
It seems to make sense to quote it right now because I am that tired.
But sleep is simply not happening anymore.

I had a dream about trying to order pizza in an airport (before catching a plane, of course) and you had to use your passport number to do it, and Taylor D's dad was there.
That should tell you something about the last couple days.

In my brain it is almost noon.
This is not cool.

Non placet mihi.

I am such a latin nerd it's insane.
It's actually a good thing I'm a nerd like this, because I'm fairly certain all the colleges I'm exploring this week love nerdiness to some extent.
I hope.

Yikes. College kind of freaks me out. Just because I'm still not sure I know what I want in one.
But I know I want nerdiness. And friendliness. And to some extent I want it to be pretty, just because people are really affected by their surroundings and so living around ugly buildings and such would depress me.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: