3.14.2009

I'm going on a journey...

...that would test the strength of love 
against the power of death
on this island of two different worlds

Whoa, musical moment. I certainly hope the latin trip doesn't involving testing the power of death. Sounds dangerous.

But that's what I'm packing for right now! Yay!
Or rather, procrastinating packing for. I have maybe two hours to finish this little endeavor. It's not a problem, right?

Chili is up in my room poking his nose at everything.

I have realized I've kept a blog in one form or another since like, seventh grade. I am an epic blogger.
Before that I tried to teach myself html with a website called "watermelon seeds". It was hot pink. And had zero content.
I was determined to make my own graphics... with microsoft paint.

So it went
  1. Watermelon seeds
  2. International News of Anonymous (1)
  3. International News of Anonymous (2)
  4. *secret secret blog whose name I will reveal had something to do with Altoids*
  5. Love Always, Clara
A bit of explanation:
INoA 1 was the first real blog, and it had a color scheme similar to this one- pink on black. I basically wrote about my little 7th grade life, like taking the SAT and getting my room redecorated.
It also had a pretty sweet advice column, and my friends would make up problems to write to me about.
INoA 2 was a little bit more legit, far more pink, with something like monthly updates and links to other websites. But it also had a message board. Which was perfectly innocent, until it wasn't.
Give 13 year olds an opportunity to be monsters anonymously and they will take it.
So that transpired, I shut the board down, school administrators found out, and I almost took the fall for it, but I could prove that everything I said had "moderator" written under it. And everything I said was like, "oh let's be nice, don't hurt people's feelings, I like rainbows"
That was eighth grade.

I'd like to say I've changed since then. I definitely have.
But the more I think about the life and times of Clara, the more I think I haven't changed at all.
Which is a little bit alarming.

I suppose 7th-8th grade is an anomaly. No one is anything close to normal-functioning-human-being at that age.
No one I knew.

Italy will be fun. But the reason for my crazy blog-rant is that I probably won't be blogging in the next week, seeing as I'm not bringing my computer.
So...
so long, fare thee well, pip pip cheerio, I'll be back soon!

Love always,
Clara

P.S. Wow, I'm just full of musical moments today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (see below)

And everything I said was like, "oh let's be nice, don't hurt people's feelings, I like rainbows"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (see above)

ps i do not remember this little controversy, which shows just how cool i actually was in 8'th grade in comparison to how cool i thought i was