8.08.2010

i like being smacked around a little bit.

I went out tonight and took a million cool pictures. I learned how to drag the shutter all by myself, using the power of logic and absolutely no outside instruction.
I was very proud.

Totally stole the concept from Ella B (who obviously invented it). I've been stalking her photos on facebook because apparently she went to super-cool-photo-camp.
Anyway, I felt the need to disclose that.

Amelia: Cacy's drunk! She says her poodle has bunions!
Cacy: That's a lie! I don't even have a poodle!

We went to the park and spun people around on these playground toys. I mostly photographed.

Now I'm skyping with David. He's telling me about a pretty sad attempt at being served underage. The girl would, upon being asked for ID, pretend she had no idea what was going on.

David: So I was like, did you want the waitress to think you were already retarded, so she couldn't damage you any further with some alcohol?

David: So after she'd been smacked around by the waves a bit, she decided it was too much for her. I think that's the fun part though.
Me: Yeah, I like being smacked around a little bit.

It's true. There are very few things I enjoy more than going into the ocean and getting knocked around by nature.
I really should go to bed now though. I've got work tomorrow.
David's telling me about wordplay though, and I'm finding it hard to drag myself away.

David: So here's the mad sick nasty wordplay. I mean, I don't want to build it up too much. It's just wordplay.

That's wordplay, bitches.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: